Jamie + Brad,
Since we have shared so many wonderful times together I feel comfortable giving you my advice on marriage…and lets be honest…even if I didn’t know you that well I would still give you my advice!
1. Be the first to say, “I’m sorry”.
2. Just when you think things can’t get worse, they will…and that’s when you really get the opportunity to see how much you love your spouse.
3. Leave the past where it belongs…it will make the future so much brighter.
4. Home is where you are together, no matter the State, City or Street.
5. Today will never happen again, kiss your beautiful daughter, hug each other…really tight.
I love you both,