OMGoodness…how do I love my new hometown…let me count the ways:
1. I love Mary Ann and her wonderful family!
2. I love that they braved the cold with me for their holiday photos!
3. I love that they chose the oh so gorgeous Naval Academy as their back drop!
4. I love that they were so sweet to me and treated me like we had been friends FOREVER!
5. I love that she still gave me this opportunity after knowing my husband since 7th grade……teehee!
Thank you for giving the opportunity to get to know you and wonderful family! I look forward to parties and play-dates with our family’s!
The light, autumn colors and this gorgeous face were to die for!
Aren’t they adorable!
MELT MY HEART!
I just adore the joy on her sweet little face!
Wait…did I already say MELT??
Ok…how did we luck out and find the one Holly Tree?
My futures competition…
Have a wonderful weekend!